Fantasy Leaves Ink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Leaves Ink

A place where you can view and order artwork, look up the artist blog and learn of great opportunities for the normal person wanting to get known.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RWAR!!!.....it means I love you in dinosaur...unless you're a ninja

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crystal Appleton
Admin
Crystal Appleton

RWAR!!!.....it means I love you in dinosaur...unless you're a ninja Empty
PostSubject: RWAR!!!.....it means I love you in dinosaur...unless you're a ninja   RWAR!!!.....it means I love you in dinosaur...unless you're a ninja Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 3:14 am

Ok leading up to the creation of the site was different and not without difficulty, if you don't include me getting both hands hurt on separate occasions. I've also learned that while drawing pictures doesn't take long it is another story when you illustrate and color. God do I have a new appreciation for other comic artist and animators. I might get four or more drawings a day but illustrating means 2 a day with the art program and 6 hours or less out of the day. *eyes playstation 3* New games call but surprisingly I haven't started playing. YAY WILLPOWER! Now with the site up I get to work and play at the same time. Welcome to my odd adventure and my blog! Now to the sleeping!!! *needs to stop watching futurama* lol!
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyleavesink.board-directory.net

RWAR!!!.....it means I love you in dinosaur...unless you're a ninja
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantasy Leaves Ink :: Branches Inked :: Artist Musings :: Turn of Leaf-
Jump to: